Microsoft Office Forums


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes

export gantt chart from Project 2007 to Excel

 
 
Barry
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2008, 08:45 PM
I want ti export a gantt chart from Project 2007 to either Word 2007 or
Excel, is there a way of doing this?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jan De Messemaeker
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2008, 08:50 PM
Hi,

Try Edit, Copy picture to proiduce a gif fle that you can insert anywhere.
HTH

--
Jan De Messemaeker
Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional
+32 495 300 620
For availability check:
http://users.online.be/prom-ade/Calendar.pdf
"Barry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news7FE457F-CE0F-4F48-81FA-(E-Mail Removed)...
>I want ti export a gantt chart from Project 2007 to either Word 2007 or
> Excel, is there a way of doing this?



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
DavidC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2008, 11:34 PM
Hi,

Have found the gif file to be not that good at showing the whole chart. I
revert to printing the schedule to a PDF file then inserting that into the
document.

Regards

DavidC

"Jan De Messemaeker" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Try Edit, Copy picture to proiduce a gif fle that you can insert anywhere.
> HTH
>
> --
> Jan De Messemaeker
> Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional
> +32 495 300 620
> For availability check:
> http://users.online.be/prom-ade/Calendar.pdf
> "Barry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news7FE457F-CE0F-4F48-81FA-(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I want ti export a gantt chart from Project 2007 to either Word 2007 or
> > Excel, is there a way of doing this?

>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Jan De Messemaeker
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-26-2008, 07:13 AM
Hi,

I'm probably not enough of a computer wiz but I can't find a way to insert
pdf files into Word or Excel..

--
Jan De Messemaeker
Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional
+32 495 300 620
For availability check:
http://users.online.be/prom-ade/Calendar.pdf
"DavidC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:E6296E3F-D07C-4F8B-892C-(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Have found the gif file to be not that good at showing the whole chart. I
> revert to printing the schedule to a PDF file then inserting that into the
> document.
>
> Regards
>
> DavidC
>
> "Jan De Messemaeker" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Try Edit, Copy picture to proiduce a gif fle that you can insert
>> anywhere.
>> HTH
>>
>> --
>> Jan De Messemaeker
>> Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional
>> +32 495 300 620
>> For availability check:
>> http://users.online.be/prom-ade/Calendar.pdf
>> "Barry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news7FE457F-CE0F-4F48-81FA-(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >I want ti export a gantt chart from Project 2007 to either Word 2007 or
>> > Excel, is there a way of doing this?

>>
>>
>>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Barry
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-26-2008, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the replies.

To insert a pdf into an Office 2007 application select the insert menu, then
Object and finally select Adobe Acrobat document.

Barry

"Jan De Messemaeker" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm probably not enough of a computer wiz but I can't find a way to insert
> pdf files into Word or Excel..
>
> --
> Jan De Messemaeker
> Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional
> +32 495 300 620
> For availability check:
> http://users.online.be/prom-ade/Calendar.pdf
> "DavidC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:E6296E3F-D07C-4F8B-892C-(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> >
> > Have found the gif file to be not that good at showing the whole chart. I
> > revert to printing the schedule to a PDF file then inserting that into the
> > document.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > DavidC
> >
> > "Jan De Messemaeker" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Try Edit, Copy picture to proiduce a gif fle that you can insert
> >> anywhere.
> >> HTH
> >>
> >> --
> >> Jan De Messemaeker
> >> Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional
> >> +32 495 300 620
> >> For availability check:
> >> http://users.online.be/prom-ade/Calendar.pdf
> >> "Barry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news7FE457F-CE0F-4F48-81FA-(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> >I want ti export a gantt chart from Project 2007 to either Word 2007 or
> >> > Excel, is there a way of doing this?
> >>
> >>
> >>

>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Jan De Messemaeker
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-26-2008, 09:32 AM
Thank you!

--
Jan De Messemaeker
Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional
+32 495 300 620
For availability check:
http://users.online.be/prom-ade/Calendar.pdf
"Barry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:B17135FD-18C7-440E-9617-(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks for the replies.
>
> To insert a pdf into an Office 2007 application select the insert menu,
> then
> Object and finally select Adobe Acrobat document.
>
> Barry
>
> "Jan De Messemaeker" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm probably not enough of a computer wiz but I can't find a way to
>> insert
>> pdf files into Word or Excel..
>>
>> --
>> Jan De Messemaeker
>> Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional
>> +32 495 300 620
>> For availability check:
>> http://users.online.be/prom-ade/Calendar.pdf
>> "DavidC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:E6296E3F-D07C-4F8B-892C-(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Have found the gif file to be not that good at showing the whole chart.
>> > I
>> > revert to printing the schedule to a PDF file then inserting that into
>> > the
>> > document.
>> >
>> > Regards
>> >
>> > DavidC
>> >
>> > "Jan De Messemaeker" wrote:
>> >
>> >> Hi,
>> >>
>> >> Try Edit, Copy picture to proiduce a gif fle that you can insert
>> >> anywhere.
>> >> HTH
>> >>
>> >> --
>> >> Jan De Messemaeker
>> >> Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional
>> >> +32 495 300 620
>> >> For availability check:
>> >> http://users.online.be/prom-ade/Calendar.pdf
>> >> "Barry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> >> news7FE457F-CE0F-4F48-81FA-(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >> >I want ti export a gantt chart from Project 2007 to either Word 2007
>> >> >or
>> >> > Excel, is there a way of doing this?
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>

>>
>>
>>



 
Reply With Quote
 
rdeuell
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-13-2009, 06:53 PM

Is there a way to limit the timescale? When the conversation to a PDF i
done it puts the time scale up for the whole project (59 wks). The task
I am trying to show is for 29 week

--
rdeuel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
rdeuell's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/154524.ht
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/microsoft-project/921113.ht

http://forums.techarena.i

 
Reply With Quote
 
Jan De Messemaeker
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-13-2009, 09:36 PM
Hi,

When you print to pdf the print... menu has a timescale setting.

--
Jan De Messemaeker
Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional
+32 495 300 620
For availability check:
http://users.online.be/prom-ade/Calendar.pdf
"rdeuell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> Is there a way to limit the timescale? When the conversation to a PDF is
> done it puts the time scale up for the whole project (59 wks). The tasks
> I am trying to show is for 29 week.
>
>
> --
> rdeuell
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> rdeuell's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/154524.htm
> View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/microsoft-project/921113.htm
>
> http://forums.techarena.in
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
rdeuell
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-16-2009, 04:07 PM

Prefect. That worked.

One other question. I prefer to have the dates show as work weeks. Th
problem is for 2009 the calendar is showing 53 weeks but my company onl
has 52 weeks. Is there any way to adjust the standard calendar to sto
at 52 for 2009?

Thanks.
Rus

--
rdeuel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
rdeuell's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/154524.ht
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/microsoft-project/921113.ht

http://forums.techarena.i

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Difference between Ent.Gantt chart and Gantt chart Project General 1 07-02-2009 10:53 AM
Diffecence between "Enterprise Gantt Chart" and "Gantt Chart" Vit Project General 1 05-21-2008 01:31 AM
Gantt Chart View with columns to the right of the Gantt chart Project Slave Project General 2 03-10-2005 11:41 PM
In Project 2000, Gantt Chart bars don't show what is in Gantt tab. Frank Hendriks Project General 1 03-08-2005 06:31 AM
Enterprise Gantt Chart vs. Gantt Chart Joe Project Server 1 12-14-2004 03:29 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:51 AM.
Microsoft Office Forums is not affiliated with Microsoft Corporation.


Welcome!
Welcome to the Microsoft Office Forums
 


Latest Threads
Mail Merging Content With High Quality
oleander (04-17-2014, 11:59 PM)

Aargh. What is this?
PeteJ (04-17-2014, 12:10 PM)

Word 2013 Insert Symbol (Not Responding)
tpthrshr (04-17-2014, 02:49 AM)

Can't save a large Word document
Josh (04-17-2014, 01:03 AM)

Remote help?
newman200 (04-13-2014, 12:54 PM)