Outlook 2013 Not Starting Properly?

C

charliec

I have Outlook 2013 in my Startup Folder (I have it starting minimized), but
many times when I start the computer, it shows it on the Taskbar, but when I
launch it, I get a blank window (I start it in Calendar). I can close it and go
to All Programs/Startup and restart it and it works. What could be causing it
to start a completely blank window and how do I fix it?

Thanks
charliec

J

jeramyjadams

I have Outlook 2013 in my Startup Folder (I have it starting minimized), but

many times when I start the computer, it shows it on the Taskbar, but when I

launch it, I get a blank window (I start it in Calendar). I can close itand go

to All Programs/Startup and restart it and it works. What could be causing it

to start a completely blank window and how do I fix it?

Thanks

charliec

Only efficient way to convert OST file into PST file is by the use of converter tool. Various such tools are available over internet. So if you were unlucky then try another. But you should select your tool very carefully. I'm mentioning here some point, which would be helpful to you while selectinga OST to PST converter tool.

- Tool should provide you a demo version before purchasing the product, so that real life testing of the product can be done.
- Should preview the converted mails before saving them.
- Manufacturer of the tool should be certified from Microsoft.

If you will select a tool considering these points, then you won't be disappointed by results. visit here for more http://www.en.osttopst.co/

C

charliec

Only efficient way to convert OST file into PST file is by the use of converter tool. Various such tools are available over internet. So if you were unlucky then try another. But you should select your tool very carefully. I'm mentioning here some point, which would be helpful to you while selecting a OST to PST converter tool.

- Tool should provide you a demo version before purchasing the product, so that real life testing of the product can be done.
- Should preview the converted mails before saving them.
- Manufacturer of the tool should be certified from Microsoft.

If you will select a tool considering these points, then you won't be disappointed by results. visit here for more http://www.en.osttopst.co/

I'm not sure what this has to do with the question I asked??

Ask a Question