Can't find other users on exchange server to share calendar

R

renochka

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: Exchange I'm trying to set permissions to share my calendar with other users (both mac and PC) in my Entourage Calendar. When I click on "Add User" and enter the email address of the person with whom I want to share, I get a message saying,

"no matches for your search are found."

When I select the ADVANCED Tab and enter the users information there, I get a pop-up window saying,

"Entourage cannot modify permissions on exchange server. There was an error while attempting to modify permissions on the server."

Can someone help me please, I'm such a novice when it comes to Mac. I'm completely lost.

Thanks in advance!

P

Pawan Kapoor

What version of Entourage?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: Exchange I'm trying to set permissions to share my calendar with other users (both mac and PC) in my Entourage Calendar. When I click on "Add User" and enter the email address of the person with whom I want to share, I get a message saying,

"no matches for your search are found."

When I select the ADVANCED Tab and enter the users information there, I get a pop-up window saying,

"Entourage cannot modify permissions on exchange server. There was an error while attempting to modify permissions on the server."

Can someone help me please, I'm such a novice when it comes to Mac. I'm completely lost.

Thanks in advance!

Ask a Question