How to create a Header at the top of my MS Project 2013 plan?

Reaction score
58f611fcba.jpg

Good day everyone! I'm just a newbie in planning, but i'm eager to get much better at it. I have just one, hopefully easy lesson i'm trying to learn. After making a rudimentary plan on Project 2013, i wish to create a header to insert the project name with client and contractor names. How would i do that??
I've attached a sample that i saw, that i liked. Thank you.

I have received some advice in the past, which recommended: " Go to File/Print/Page Setup. On the Page Setup window there are tabs for page settings, margins, headers, footers, Legends, and view options."
Except, that:
yet it's not showing up in my project plan. I'm assuming i should be able to see it before printing as well. I followed, File/Print/Page Setup/Header Tab/Clicked on Center Tab/ Filled in the information i wanted entered/clicked OK/

When i returned to my project plan, there is no information shown, not even a header space showing. ?????

Reaction score
5b43d57c89.jpg

The header on this template, was the header i was hoping to acheive. The image above was the one suggested,,but didn't produce what i required. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
I've finally figured out how to insert into headers, using the Page Setup. My question is on the functionality of that page setup box. Is there a way to "expand" the headers insertion menu.

Example" like a word document menu, that would easily allow the user to center the header words, horizontally and vertcally? I mean,,i entered header text,,but i couldn't find options to "bold" certain words in my header text. Font size: no problem Font bold: Couldn't find it. I also inserted a picture into the header( company and client logos) but the photo was too big, and there were no "handles" to allow me to squeeze down/reduce the size to fit in the header nicely. I had to remove the logo, go back and edit it to a smaller size and then re-insert it.

Is there any easier way to edit the Header inserted pics,text etc etc??

Thank you!!

Reaction score
Ronin,

To bold the header, did you missed the Font Style function? See the below screenshot.

To insert picture, this is cumbersome and increases file size. When you insert a reduced size image, the quality is usually poor.
upload_2016-9-15_16-35-44.png

Ask a Question