How to create skip pattern in access 2013 form

Reaction score
Hello,

I hope experts on this form can help me with an access 2013 form problem I am facing. I have a form (think of it as survey/questionnaire form) where I have questions and the answers are displayed as a likert scale. E.g. a question asks in a scale of 0 to 4 how happy are you with a service. Then there are 4 radio buttons labeled 0 thru 4 and one of the radio buttons is clicked as a choice. I have a about 6 questions that go in this sequence. My question is a in two parts:

1. is there a way that if all the first 6 questions are 0's then the form does not show any other questions. either a message pops up saying please save and exit the form or something like that.

2. If questions 1, 3 and 6 have a choice of 1 to 4 then only a specific set of next questions are activated.. so if there are 20 questions, and questions 1, 3 and 6 have a choice of 2 then only questions 12 and 14 need to be answered.

Hope this is not too complicated.
It would be really really helpful if I was given step by step instructions (or close to it), I am learning access as I go.

Thank you very much in advance and I hope to hear back from the forum soon!

~SHA

Ask a Question