HOW TO IMPORT DATA INTO PRE-FORMATTED TABLES IN WORD 2010?

Y

Yolanda Cieters

I need to insert over 30 tables (html file) to a word document. When I do so, the data of each table is imported correctly, but there is no frame around the tables (no separation between rows and between columns) and no Table Design is applied, which doesn?t make the data easy to read. Instead of formatting each table manually (applying a design or frame), I?m hoping to be able to choose the table format I want to use beforehand and then import the data as tables into Word. Is this possible and if so, how? I tried to work with the ?Insert Database? option and this brought me close to what I needed: it allowed me to import one table into a table format I had chosen beforehand; however I was only successful importing one table at a time but I?d want to import 30 tables all at once. Is there a way to select all tables in the ?Insert Database? option? The box to ?Select Table? does not allow to select ALL tables? Thank you

Ask a Question