Outlook 2010 - Want to only print attached screenshots

Reaction score
For my job, I'm sent many many screenshots which have been pasted into the body of the email. Sometimes there are multiple screenshots per email.

Normally I simply do a quick print which prints them out in portrait orientation, however this cuts off the right half of the screenshot.

One way I can get around this is to open the actual email up, press "View in Browser", and then print in landscape orientation from the web browser. However when compared to the previous method (where I can literally press one button - quick print - and even shift click to print multiple emails in one go), doing the 'view in browser' method means I have to open each email individually to print them out and is comparatively time consuming.

So is there any way I can have Outlook scale any screenshots within the email body to fit on an A4 sheet automatically, or somehow automate the view in browser method for several emails at once?

Ask a Question