Roses are blue and violets are red

Reaction score
That's right, reds are blue and blues are red BUT only in presentation mode hooked up to a projector. Before I go to presenter mode the projector shows them in correct color but once I select presentation mode - the colors flip. Any suggestions on how to fix this - it is a relatively new problem that occurred after I was trying to solve another problem that turned out to be solely projector related so perhaps I inadvertently clicked something. I've had someone in our faculty computing center look at my settings and he sees nothing wrong.

Showing blue strawberries to my students is not very good and they really are royal blue in presentation mode but red when I go out of it and the projector is still projecting the desktop including the same image onto the screen. One final note - it's only when I'm hooked up to a projector because if I go into presentation mode without the projector, I don't get this problem.

Any advice is appreciated. Even opinions as to whether this is a projector (it is happening on 2 different projectors) or a ppt problem. Or a ppt/projector interface problem?

Ask a Question