Does calendar affects to critical path?

S

studentbuduje

Hello,

Let's suppose that we first did all project without calendar (standard) and then we realized (after project is completed) that we are working 6 days / week and there are some holidays.

In my opinion, in some dates combinations, calendar can affects to critical path. Am i right? Please help me to explain it to somebody, because I couldnt find any example. Maybe i m wrong :)

Regards!

T

The Project Management Workshop

Hello,

Let's suppose that we first did all project without calendar (standard) and then we realized (after project is completed) that we are working 6 days / week and there are some holidays.

In my opinion, in some dates combinations, calendar can affects to critical path. Am i right? Please help me to explain it to somebody, because I couldnt find any example. Maybe i m wrong :)

Regards!

It all depends on the calendars that you apply to each task. When you changed it did you just apply the calendar too the default for the project

Ask a Question