Exhibits

Reaction score
Hi All:

I am using the Caption feature to create a list of Exhibits at the bottom of my document. The table at the end of the document looks good, in that all the exhibits show up and so does the page number. Unfortunately, the descriptions are showing up as entire sentences. Example below.

Depending on the selected option, the team will develop a fully detailed execution plan. The plan will include color coded phasing and logistics plans, utility shutdown requirements, construction timelines, occupancy dates, and move dates. Refer to attached Exhibit A – Harpoon Project Schedule 2019 and Exhibit B – Preliminary Phasing Plan.

Appears like this in the table:
Depending on the selected option, the team will develop a fully detailed execution plan. The plan will include color coded phasing and logistics plans, utility shutdown requirements, construction timelines, occupancy dates, and move dates. Refer to attached Exhibit A – Harpoon Project Schedule 2019 and Exhibit B – Preliminary Phasing Plan. 2

How would I get it to look like this? Should I be using some other functionality?
Exhibit A – Harpoon Project Schedule 2019
Exhibit B – Preliminary Phasing Plan

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

macropod

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
It looks to me like you're captioning the document text instead of the exhibits. In any event, you should probably be using Word's Index tools for this, as they will allow every reference to a given exhibit to be referenced as a group.

Ask a Question