How do I blur /soften the edges of a photograph on publisher



I would like to blur or soften the edges of some of my photographs. My old
Home Publisher used to do this as there was a "soften" option in the EDIT
section. I have worked out how to use the fill effects to get a similar
result but it doesn't seem to work on inserted photos or when I insert a
photo into an auto shape. Any suggestions??



JoAnn Paules

Home Publishing and Publisher are two different programs. You will need a
photo editing program to do that. I recommend Adobe Photoshop Elements but
there are others.



Mary Sauer

If you have Word 2007 there is a soften edge utility for photos. Once you
soften the edges you can copy/paste into Publisher.

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question