[Project 2007] Master Project - outdent error

N

NeoFax

I inserted a new sub-project into my master project and it will not let me outdent the sub-project to outline level 2. For some reason it thinks it is a sub-task to the previously inserted sub-projects final task. I have tried outdenting the tasks under the sub-project to no avail.

S

Simon Masters

Did you leave a blank row between the previous project and the one that you imported?

There appears to be a bug (v2007)that if you don't leave a blank row between sub-projects when you import them into the master they can have indent issues/assume they area a sub task of the project above it.

In this instance just leave a line blank, then import the new sub-project, then delete the blank line.

N

NeoFax

No, I did not and assumed this was the problem. So I had to open the other project and delete the insert in that. Then remake a new project and insert a line and now it is fixed.

Ask a Question