Tasks calendars

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
My first post here.

I'm using Project 2007 standard.
Nomally I use task with type "Fixed Work" (I use an Italian version of Project, so I hope that the terms translations is correct).
Nomally I put the tasks in "Fixed Work" and project affect the duration of the task based on the working time and so on.
In my projects I have several task made in office and task made outside office.
The 80% of the resources involved in the project do their works in tasks inside and outside the office.
The task in offices takes 8 hour a day, task out office takes 10 hour a day.
I made a new calendar for the outside task changing the works hours.
I have applied the calendar to the specific tasks outside office, but project doesn't change the duration of the tasks, only if I change the Tools->Option->Calendar parameters it changes (of course ...is the base calendar).

So I tried to modify or create new specific calendars but the strange thing, for me, is the lack of the "Hour per Day" and "Hour per Week" inside the Tools-> Modify Working Time......Yes there is on the bottom (Option Button) but it open Tools->Option->Calendar, so for all.

What wrong?

Many Thanks

Ask a Question