VBA For Loop for each Entry in a Task Custom Field

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with the VBA code to loop through each entry in a task custom field?

For example:
For each task in my project I have specified a task supervisor in the Text1 custom field.
The tasks supervisors I have specified are either Tom, Dick or Harry for example.
I have assigned Tom to supervise severval tasks, and likewise for Dick and Harry.

I would like to like to be able filter by each supervisor individually and print the file, then move on to the next supervisor and so forth.

Thanks

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean by "each entry in a ... field" as I think of a field as having an entry for each field. Thats why we have so many fields in each teask.

If the supervisor is always in Text 1, then you would iterate "for each" task T, then test T.Text1 for the name.

Reaction score
This problem has been answered in Project Customization and Programming Forum. Unfortunately as I'm a new user I'm not able to post a link to it. But google the forum then search for "VBA For Loop for each Entry in a Task Custom Field" and you should find the thread.

Ask a Question