Outlook vs Outlook Express

C

Chas

I downloaded Office 2003 (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook). All my info from Outlook Express was transferred to my new Outlook. I then tried to access Internet Explorer and it froze - could not get it to work. Ended up doing a system restore to previous day and it removed Office 2003, but my Internet Explorer worked. I then downloaded Office 2003 again. This time my info from my Outlook Express was not transferred to the new Outlook, but again, after I activated 2003, I could not access Internet Explorer. I am posting this here because I cannot find out how to contact Microsoft on the problem without Paying??? Maybe I am missing something on contacting them - I consider it ridiculous if that is the case. Any help would certainly be appreciated. If this works, maybe next I will ask how to remove adware from the registry without screwing up my computer. Really frustrated.

Ask a Question