2007 duplicate email messages

V

VP

Erratically I see duplicate email messages. Why and what can i do to avoid
it? iuse Outlook Office 2007. Thanks!!

B

Bob I

Typically remove the e-mail scanning add-in of the Anti-virus software
you are using. It doesn't provide any additional benefits.

Reaction score
If you are looking for a solution for Microsoft Outlook 2007 duplicate email messages that you want to delete then you can try the SameTools Remove Outlook Duplicate Tool will help to offer an immediate solution to delete duplicate Outlook contacts and save only the original files to the computer. It can support both Outlook OST and PST files without impacting the original email attributes, formatting, and mailbox folder hierarchy, duplicates are deleted from PST files. Users will get the same format in the new PST file after removing it without losing a single piece of data. It works without Outlook after cleaning duplicate files and converting files into fresh data of your Outlook PST file. use their free demo version and this software has supported the latest and older versions of MS Outlook version of 2021 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc. Users can use it without having technical skills.

Ask a Question