Are flow diagrams possible?

H

HappySpaceInvader

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

I've hardly ever used PowerPoint before and I'm trying to knock together a presentation on tech support procedures. I need to be able to do a chart in which boxes can branch off to several others and then back to another single box.

I've looked through the diagrams in "SmartArt Graphics" but they all seem to either represent linear flows, or those that branch out but don't branch back.

Any suggestions?

C

CyberTaz

You can design your own using the AutoShapes drawing tools available from
both the Drawing Toolbar as well as the Object Palette in the Toolbox.

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

H

HappySpaceInvader

both the Drawing Toolbar as well as the Object Palette in the Toolbox.

I already tried the AutoShapes from the Object Palette, but none of them work. Whatever I drag across to my slide ends up as an empty box. I can type text in it, but I don't get the actual shape.

H

HappySpaceInvader

I already tried the AutoShapes from the Object Palette, but none of them work. Whatever I drag across to my slide ends up as an empty box. I can type text in it, but I don't get the actual shape.

Ok, I figured out what was going wrong - for some reason, all shapes in my presentation are white by default, the same as the background. I'll raise this in a separate post.

Ask a Question