default values for the formatting Palette

F

frid

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

I would like the default values for the font and font size of my documents. Whenever I create anew textbox I get font size = 20 as default and I alwasy have to change another size. Same Problem with the object Platte. Whenever I choose a form it is "invisible", that means I have to change the Color manually.

Did I miss anything? I could not find the answer to my question.

Thanks
Frid

J

Jeff_Chapman

Try doing this: draw a text box, type some text, change it to the color and font size that you want. and then do a right-click or Control+click on the text box and select "Set as Default Text Box".

The style that you selected should now be the default for every text box that you draw afterwards in the entire presentation file.

You can use this same method with the shapes. On the Object Palette, drag a shape to the slide, switch to the Formatting Palette, change its fill and line color as you like, and then do a right-click/Control+click and select "Set as Default Shape".

Hope this works for you. Ask again if you need more help.

Jeff

Ask a Question