Documents in Arabic

B

Buddy

Since quite some time now I get documents containing arabic fonts. The problem is that I have windows 98 (English)installed and MS-Word 97. Once I open the document I can't read the writing. The written characters don't make any sense. Is there any add-on to Word that can make the writing readable?

S

Shirin

Buddy, it sounds like you don't have any Arabic fonts installed. You can install Arabic fonts which will allow you to display Arabic characters, and even type them, although as I remember Windows 98 and Office 97 do not allow you to type right to left.

I believe there are some Arabic fonts on your Windows or Office CD, but if not you can download them and install them.

Let me know if you need more information and I will to a bit of research

----- Buddy wrote: ----

Since quite some time now I get documents containing arabic fonts. The problem is that I have windows 98 (English)installed and MS-Word 97. Once I open the document I can't read the writing. The written characters don't make any sense. Is there any add-on to Word that can make the writing readable?

Ask a Question