Entourage duplicate appointments

H

Hal

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Email Client: imap

A lot is working great. I have an iMac, MacBook, and iPhone. I use Entourage and MobileMe and am keeping all 5 calendars and address books synchronized (5 because of the iPhone and iCal+Entourage on the iMac and macBook). It's awesome. The only issue I have is that sometimes the appointments on my MacBook get duplicated if I make a change to them. For example, if I edit an appointment to add a reminder the appointment is duplicated on the MacBook. The original appointment stays and a new appointment with the reminder shows up. Nothing is not duplicated on the MacBook's iCal or on my other calendars (which I would have expected actually). Thoughts?

M

mIIwaukee

Just updated Entourage and wound up with tons of calendar duplicates. I've seen scripts out there, but nothing automated to do some cleaning without clicking ok for each deletion. I don't feel like doing this each time there is an update to Entourage, and this always happens.

Macbook Pro, iPhone and Entourage...

Any automated cleaners out there besides the one by Jolly Roger?

Ask a Question