Entourage Web services and Exchange 2010 issues

K

kailani

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

Hi All,

My company is mostly Mac users and until recently we where using entourage 2008 as the main email client with our exchange 2003 servers. the users always complain about different issues related to calendaring, syncing and database corruptions that I'm sure you all familiar with if you ever used entourage before. To resolve this issues my Company decided to go head and upgrade to exchange 2010 and use Apple mail as the main client. we currently running a pilot server for exchange 2010 with 40 users and it's work fairly well using apple mail. we do however have some users that can not upgrade to 10.6 for different reasons and they are currently using entourage 2008 web service. we hoped that the web services version will work better then the older version or at list the same as far as performance goes but we experience a lot of reports form users that it's running really slow (a lot slower then running the none web services version).

Does other people experiencing the same issue when using the web services edition with exchange 2007/2010 or could this issue be related to the fact that we are running a Beta version of exchange 2010?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ask a Question