Error on Resource Centre page

R

Robin Wilkinson

Good morning,

I have just joined this forum as whenever I have had any technical issues that I needed resolved, more often than not, I have found the solution on this site.

However, I have an issue to which I have not yet found a solution:

We have been using Project Server 2007 for about a year now and are quite happy using it. Presently, it is used only by me for Software Development projects, before we can roll it out to other divisions of the business.

Recently, we had to migrate to a new server and now whenever I try to access the Resource Centre within Project Web Access, the grid does not appear and is replaged by the message "There was an error loading the page. Please try again by clicking Refresh. If this problem persists, contact your administrator.". All other lists appear to be working correctly, except for the Project Centre, which is blank as expected, as I have not migrated any of my projects from file backups.

I have ensured that dynamic page compression is turned off, as this was the most popular suggestion that I found when searhing for a solution. I wonder if this is a known bug when running on Windows 2008, but I have found no evidence of this when 'Googling'.

The full installation details are as follows:
? Windows Server 2008 SP 1
? IIs 7
? SharePoint 2007 With SP1
? Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
? Project Server 2007 With SP1

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Rob.

EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
WPF And The Model View View Model Pattern
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...b-7374d3da3425/wpf-and-the-model-view-vi.aspx

Ask a Question