Groove won't download properly.

Reaction score
I run OSX on a Intel MBP. I had WIN XP Pro installed as a VM and Groove 2007 worked fine. I upgraded my VM to WIN 7 Ultimate (32 bit) reinstalled Groove 2007 with a complete new account and had somebody invite me. All the folders and remote files synchronized but the files are not downloading automatically, although i stated so in the settings. The files say: "File Found; Waiting" and when i double click them they say "Locating". Sometimes random files are downloaded but sometimes the download is complete but the Remote File is not "replaced" by the fully downloaded file!.
So I upgraded to Sharepoint / Groove 2010. Still the same Problem. I ran grooveclean.exe but that didnt help. The workspace is about 1 GB with 4 users.

Please help!

Reaction score
Me too!

Did you ever find an answer for this? I'm experiencing similar difficulties and I've seem multiple posts all over the net with the same complaints. However no one seems to have a solution :(

Ask a Question