Internet Free/Busy for Resource Mailboxes

N

nalin ahangama

Hi.
I am working for a company with 2 branches at 2 different locations. Users of each branch are connected to two different exchange servers. I am looking at a possibility to share calendar information between the 2 locations. I found a method on outlook where you can share a file (*.vfb) which contains the calendar information, in a shared folder. This feature is called Internet free/busy. I implemented it and it is working fine now, and we are able to see each other’s calendar free/busy times. The problem now I am having is, I tried to do the same thing on Resource mailboxes. (Meeting rooms), so that, people of the other location can see the meeting rooms availability of my location and vice versa. But it does not seem to update the *.vfb file. Email admin has to log into the resource mailbox in order for it to update the .vfb file for that room. Is there are way that this can be done automatically. Thanks in advance for your help

Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

Ask a Question