MicroSoft Error Reporting

S

Sfite

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange This morning when I opened Entourage I began getting MicroSoft Error Reporting messages. When I looked at the More Information tab this was displayed:

Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0

Error Signature:
Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS
Date/Time: 2010-01-12 13:08:10 -0500
Application Name: Microsoft Sync Services
Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.entourage.syncservices12
Application Signature: MSS1
Application Version: 12.2.3.091001
Crashed Module Name: unknown
Crashed Module Version: unknown
Crashed Module Offset: unknown
Blame Module Name: unknown
Blame Module Version: unknown
Blame Module Offset: unknown
Application LCID: 1033
Extra app info: Reg=en Loc=0x0409

Thread 0 crashed:

I ran the diagnostics using the Option button on Entourage startup and the database was not corrupt. I also performed a back-up of the database and still got the error messages. I shut down the computer and restarted it but still got the error. In between the error messages Entourage seems to be working normally. I use this for a business and have a number of emails stored on my MAC that I do not want to lose. Help!

P

Pawan Kapoor

Are you on the latest Snow Leopard version 10.6.2? If not then please update your OS.
Do you have Sync Services enable in Entourage? if yes disable the same and check the behavior again.

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange This morning when I opened Entourage I began getting MicroSoft Error Reporting messages. When I looked at the More Information tab this was displayed:

Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0

Error Signature:
Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS
Date/Time: 2010-01-12 13:08:10 -0500
Application Name: Microsoft Sync Services
Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.entourage.syncservices12
Application Signature: MSS1
Application Version: 12.2.3.091001
Crashed Module Name: unknown
Crashed Module Version: unknown
Crashed Module Offset: unknown
Blame Module Name: unknown
Blame Module Version: unknown
Blame Module Offset: unknown
Application LCID: 1033
Extra app info: Reg=en Loc=0x0409

Thread 0 crashed:

I ran the diagnostics using the Option button on Entourage startup and the database was not corrupt. I also performed a back-up of the database and still got the error messages. I shut down the computer and restarted it but still got the error. In between the error messages Entourage seems to be working normally. I use this for a business and have a number of emails stored on my MAC that I do not want to lose. Help!

Ask a Question