Missmatch between customUI.xml and ribbon layout

Reaction score
Hi,​

here is my code from my personal customUI XML-file. Everything seems to be fine but if I look at the layout on the ribbon the order of the last three favicons is different than here in the XML-file.

<mso:group id="mso_c6.2C0C7C46" autoScale="false">
<mso:control idQ="mso:ObjectsAlignLeftSmart" visible="true" showImage="true" showLabel="false" size="normal"/>
<mso:control idQ="mso:ObjectsAlignTopSmart" visible="true" showImage="true" showLabel="false" size="normal"/>
<mso:control idQ="mso:ObjectsAlignRelativeToContainerSmart" imageMso="FileNew" visible="true" showImage="true" showLabel="false" size="normal"/>
<mso:control idQ="mso:ObjectsAlignRightSmart" visible="true" showImage="true" showLabel="false" size="normal"/>
<mso:control idQ="mso:ObjectsAlignBottomSmart" visible="true" showImage="true" showLabel="false" size="normal"/>
<mso:control idQ="mso:ObjectsAlignSelectedSmart" imageMso="ShapesDuplicate" visible="true" showImage="true" showLabel="false" size="normal"/>
<mso:control idQ="mso:ObjectsAlignCenterHorizontalSmart" visible="true" showImage="true" showLabel="false" size="normal"/>
<mso:control idQ="mso:ObjectsAlignMiddleVerticalSmart" visible="true" showImage="true" showLabel="false" size="normal"/>
<mso:control idQ="mso:ShapeRectangle" visible="true" showImage="true" showLabel="false" size="normal"/>
<mso:control idQ="x1:Custombutton303" visible="true" showImage="true" showLabel="false" size="normal"/>
<mso:control idQ="x1:Custombutton304" visible="true" showImage="true" showLabel="false" size="normal"/>
<mso:control idQ="mso:ObjectSetShapeDefaults" imageMso="DiagramTargetInsertClassic" visible="true" showImage="true" showLabel="false" size="normal"/>
</mso:group>
The idQ="mso:ObjectSetShapeDefaults" appears above the Custombuttons.

The last three appear in this order on the ribbon:

<mso:control idQ="mso:ObjectSetShapeDefaults" imageMso="DiagramTargetInsertClassic" visible="true" showImage="true" showLabel="false" size="normal"/>
<mso:control idQ="x1:Custombutton303" visible="true" showImage="true" showLabel="false" size="normal"/>
<mso:control idQ="x1:Custombutton304" visible="true" showImage="true" showLabel="false" size="normal"/>

Why? How can I make it to keep the order that I want it to?
Many thanks.

Ask a Question