Outlook ost repaire tool.

D

Dag N

Hi
I have an user that very often experience problems with his *.ost file.
We have on several occuations tried to use Micorsoft free ScanOst to fix the
file.
But without any luck.
Also tried various suggestions from Microsoft to solve the problem.

Always ended up wiht deleting the file and started the time consuming
progress to built it up again.

His file is above 1.5 GB and with a poor internet line between the server
and the user, it takes about 12 hours.

My question is why it is always the same person that experience the problem.

And, is there a comercial available tool that works better than Microsoft
ScanOst.

We ar running Office2003 and Exchange Server 2003.

Looking forward for suggestions.

Regards

Dag N

Reaction score
To repair your Outlook OST file without losing any data or attachments safely and accurately. So, I recommend Softaken OST Recovery Software. This software is ideal for recovering OST files without any hassles. I can also test this program. The application enables quick and ongoing recovery of offline storage table data. It is a highly compatible piece of software that will fulfill your requirements. This program can be installed on any Windows OS. Furthermore, the application supports all current MS Outlook versions, from 2003 to 2019. It offers the best recovery support. This application also includes a demo version, which allows users to learn more about its functions.

Reaction score
Many Outlook Users dealing with Corrupted OST file or want to repair their OST file. But they are unable to do that so in this situation they can utilize a best and reliable third-party software rather than manual method. Because the only simple and secure method for repairing your corrupted OST file. you could try the ToolsCrunch MAC OST to PST Converter Software. With this tool you can easily recover Your OST file in few simple steps, users of Windows and Mac can also take benefit of this program. During the recovery process, the tool allows users to save their recovered data at a location of their choice. You can use the free demo version of the application to learn more.

Ask a Question