PDF attachments corrupted?

A

Agostino

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Hello all,

I am having a strange problem with my Entourage (ver 12.2.4). Since a few days, all the PDF files that I send out through my Entourage are not correctly displayed on the Apple iPhone - and, when viewed within Entourage itself, there is no preview in the preview pane: I have to manually open the attached file in order to see it.
In Apple Mail the PDF is visible but on top of it there is a sort of slide, as if it were a video file rather then a PDF file.

I have tried by sending the PDF files from different email addresses, and to different email addresses; I have involved 3 friends (2 of which also have an iPhone) in order to test every possible combination, and the result is: when I send a PDF file (any PDF file) via Entourage, on the recipient's iPhone only appears a little question mark.
Any other attachment (DOC, JPG, TIF) is correctly received and viewed on the recipients' iPhones.

I have tried to rebuild the database but nothing changed.
If, from the same computer (my MacPro), I send the same PDF files not through Entourage, but using the webmail (of the same email address), everything is fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards
Agostino

Ask a Question