REINSTALLING MS OFFICE PRO PLUS 2019

Reaction score
Several years ago, I purchased MS Office Professional Plus 2019 (DVD); online but don't remember where.
I now have a new desktop computer (HP Envy) and, after much gnashing of teeth, managed to install it on this new desktop, using the original Product Key; I have done this twice in the past...always on the one computer I owned at the time .
This go-around, all seemed well at first but now every time I open Word, Excel, etc. I get a message that says I must activate or lose access in 30 days, something I have not seen in the past. Each time I try to install via the DVD, a pop-up appears saying I must activate and am given a choice of doing this online (recommended) or by phone where I must enter a 63 (sixty three) digit Installation ID. Attempting online activation failed time and time again. When I finally tried via phone, which took a while (has to verbally (no option) enter this 63 digit ID, I get message that's says: sorry Charlie, no joy.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Ask a Question