Update on PPT Video Problems - Video skipping last second?

M

marsmars2

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

Hi!

This question was posted in September 2008, and the thread has now closed... but I'm still having this problem, just like the original author.

the problem: I have several video files of various formats (mpg, avi) that play just fine in QT and in PPT 2004, but when when running them as a presentation (connected to an external projector) the last second of video skips. That is, the right before the last second the video pauses, then jumps right to the end.

This problem does not appear in PPT 2004 or when the files are played in the QuickTime player; also, the files play fine in PPT 2008 when not connected to an external projector... great for editing, but embarrassing when presenting.

Has anyone found a work around for this problem? This problem is making me think of abandoning PPT 2008 for another program, so your help is greatly appreciated!

Ask a Question