How do you change the font size when printing emails in Entourage?

R

Rwresh

I want to change the size of the font when printing an email. When I look at the preference options for Entourage, there is an option under font that changes the size and type of font used when printing. No matter what I do, the printout does not change. It seems I cannot change the default size and font.

D

Diane Ross

I want to change the size of the font when printing an email. When I look at
the preference options for Entourage, there is an option under font that
changes the size and type of font used when printing. No matter what I do, the
printout does not change. It seems I cannot change the default size and font.

Have you tried copy/paste into a text document and print from there?

R

Rwresh

Diane,

Thank you for your response. When I print an email (body of the message), the font size is about 18-20 points. While I can read it, what a waste of paper. When I look at the email header, it says it was send in plain text format. Entourage has the option of setting the font and size under "font" option for printing plain text messages. No matter what I do, the size of the printed text does not change.

C

CyberTaz

I can't reproduce the problem here, so all I can suggest is that you:

Make sure the software OS *&* printer driver are up-to-date,
Repair Disk Permissions,
Restart your Mac,
Make sure you're using fonts your printer can handle - some are finicky.

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

G

CyberTaz,

Problem Solved.

It seemed I could not change the font size until I made the change and restarted either Entourage or when I booted up the next day. What I found was it was working. Somehow something needed to be woken up. Whatever the cause, it now works. -Thanks

C

CyberTaz

Glad all is well - thanks for the feedback.

Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

Ask a Question