2003 "try again"

K

Kevin

folks

for the last three days i have got the following everytime i try to check for updates (and yes ... i have read that others are having the same problem and yes i have noted the answers to their problems :(

Any further thoughts most welcome :)

M

mrtee

You are using IE6?

Do you have a firewall? Have you set the firewall to stop "referrer"? I set mine to stop "referrer" and couldn't get jack either.

--
Just my 2¢ worth
Jeff
__________in response to__________
| folks
|
| for the last three days i have got the following everytime i try to check for updates (and yes ... i have read that others are having the same problem and yes i have noted the answers to their problems :(
|
| >>The Office Update Catalog cannot be displayed Help
| >>>>The Office Update site is currently experiencing some technical difficulties and is unable to check for updates.
| >>>>Click the Try Again link below to try loading the site again (do not use the Refresh button on your browser to reload the site).
| >>>>If problems persist, please contact Microsoft Support for assistance. You can also search for Office updates in the Download Catalog.
| >>>>>>Try Again
|
| Any further thoughts most welcome :)

Ask a Question