Main
-> Subform1
--> Subform2

I'm trying to change all the background colors of all three forms
using the Access 2010 Built-In Themes but the forms "Back Color" never
changes. Font, font colors, textbox bacground color and button colors
all change but not the forms background. Is this by design? Do I
have to manually change these and try to match the color to the Access
built-in color? What a pain. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

R

RedRider

Forms:Main-> Subform1--> Subform2I'm trying to change all the background colors of all three forms using the Access 2010 Built-In Themes but the forms "Back Color" never changes. Font, font colors, textbox bacground color and button colors all change but not the forms background. Is this by design? Do I have to manually change these and try to match the color to the Access built-in color? What a pain. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

If you have Access 2010 and the background color is not changing as you move through the themes go into design mode and click on the background of anyform then right click and go to properties. Go to Back Color and open palette window. Click on any Theme Color. Save all then go to Layout View orDesign View, then in the Form Design Tools click Design then move through Themes on the left. The background color should continuously change as yougo through each theme.

Ask a Question