Access Refresh/Requery Issue

Reaction score
The company I work for uses multiple access databases to plan, schedule, and document conversations for associates. We have them all split into an access backend which is stored on our network's shared drive. All front ends are distributed and stored on people's OneDrive/personal drive. A few weeks ago, almost all of our access databases started constantly refreshing/requering. When we are inside any form on the front end after about 15-30 seconds it reruns and takes you to the top. This is naturally started to cause people to overwrite data and a lot of frustration.

We did not change anything in our databases to cause this. Some of them are connected together, however this is even affecting the ones at aren't connected. These databases are old, but I've dug into the code and timer intervals, there is nothing that changed to cause it. We are also getting random errors now while using it, the most common being "Cannot open a form whose underlying query contains a user-defined function that attempts to set or get the form's RecordsetClone property".

I have tried everything including restoring previous versions, moving both the front and backend to my personal drive, combining them into one database, archiving tons of data, pulling the tables and everything into fresh access databases, stripping out unused forms (code is compiled with no errors), compacting/repairing, digging up old unused versions not connected, etc. I've reached out to our IT, they assure me that there are no group policies, everything is normal on the server side, and there were no updates made to cause this. I am finding it weird that almost all Access Databases are having the same behavior at the same time.

The current version of Office we are using is 2308 (Build 16731.20550) on Windows 10. I know this setup is really not ideal for what is doing. We are looking to get it moved, but in the meantime, I have to figure it out.