********************** Action Query Assistance ****************

J

Jasmine

I have a some action queries within macro that I want to execute,
but when I fire off the macro there's some informational messages
that I want to supress.

I want to eventually automate this process by calling a Vbscript in a daily
scheduler
( So I don't want any messages to stop the macro from processing )

I have office 2007.

I went to Access Option\Advanced
In the Confirm Section - I've already unchecked the - Action Query
so I wouldn't get any informational messages.

I don't know where I can disable these messages if it's already unchecked.

Please Help

D

Douglas J. Steele

Try turning the warnings off (using SetWarnings) before you run the queries.

J

Jasmine

I am a novice here so where exactly do you I do this.
could you send me a printscreen of this , as I do not see
this

I do not see this SetWarnings anywhere.

Please help

J

Jasmine

Why is everything so complicated to explain sometimes I do not know.

I've solved my own problem.

Apparently there was a hidden option on the Macro design page.
when you right click on the Macro Ribbon there's an
option that says - show all Actions.

It's in there that the Setwarning lives - now you can say True or False

I hope all those people looking for this answer will be redeemed and not
being confused by all those techies that
just don't listen to us the regular users.

D

Douglas J. Steele

Sorry, no I can't send you a printscreen.

I don't have Access 2007 installed on this machine, so I can't check whether
it's necessary to click on the Show All Actions button to get SetWarnings to
appear in the list of available actions. (See what Jeff Conrad has at
http://accessjunkie.com/faq_02.aspx for instructions)

B

BruceM

You should know, if you do not already, that this is a volunteer newsgroup.
Nobody is trying to confuse you. The only reply you received before sending
this message was a suggestion to try turning off SetWarnings. It was a
brief reply, but hardly misleading. You received the reply about a half
hour after saying you didn't know how to get at SetWarnings. If you expect
immediate, detailed responses you should engage the services of a paid
consultant. If you intend to use this volunteer newsgroup you will have to
be patient, and you certainly should avoid blanket criticisms of "techies"
who try to help. Douglas is one of many experienced Access users who
respond regularly, on their own time, to a wide range of questions. A quick
review of postings from the past week or two will confirm this, and may help
dispel your impression that he and other "techies" don't listen to "regular
users" and are out to confuse you.

B

BruceM

I should have said "you received another reply about a half hour after you
said you don't know how to get at SetWarnings". My point was that before
you receivd that reply you said you had figured it out on your own. That is
a very good thing, and worth stating without criticism of the answer(s) you
did receive.

P

panten_2121

BruceM said:
You should know, if you do not already, that this is a volunteer newsgroup.
Nobody is trying to confuse you. The only reply you received before sending
this message was a suggestion to try turning off SetWarnings. It was a
brief reply, but hardly misleading. You received the reply about a half
hour after saying you didn't know how to get at SetWarnings. If you expect
immediate, detailed responses you should engage the services of a paid
consultant. If you intend to use this volunteer newsgroup you will have to
be patient, and you certainly should avoid blanket criticisms of "techies"
who try to help. Douglas is one of many experienced Access users who
respond regularly, on their own time, to a wide range of questions. A quick
review of postings from the past week or two will confirm this, and may help
dispel your impression that he and other "techies" don't listen to "regular
users" and are out to confuse you.

C

CLERA CLERA PERNA

hgythgyythgytyhgytyhgytyhgtyyhtyythygythygghtytyjujuyujyuhujyhuyuhjjhuyujhyuuyujhuyujuyyjhuyujhyuuyjhuyuyjhuuyjyuujyuhythgytyhyughyuuthyghtyhgytyghtygyhtgyytyhyhgyghytughyyttgytyghtyhtgtyhgtygythgtyhgtyhhytygytyhtygythgyytghtyygthygyhtgytyhytghtyghgtghtyyhtgyythgytyhtyhyuujjghtythgytyhgyythgytyhgtyhgtyygytghtyhtygyhtgyythgyghytujghytuuthytghtygythygythgtyyhtyghgyuujhytuguhytuughytujghyhtgygthgyyhthgytyghtyygthgythgytyghtyhtyhgtyghtyhytygyhtgyythgtyhhytyhgytyhgtyhgytytyhythghtyhgthtgythgytyhgytyhhtyyghthgythtghtyghtyhgythgyythgytyhgytyhygtyhgytyghytyhgytyhgythtytyghtyyghyyyhtgytghhtythgytyhgytyhgtygytyyghtygytyhgtyyhtyy
hyththghyutjgyhtuuhgythygtyhtyyhjuyihuuhyhtghjuuyikhjuuyjhjuyiiijhuuyujuyuhyjhuuyjhjyuuyhjyuuhuuhyjhuyihuyujuuyjhuyujyhuyuhytygythgytyhgtyyhgtyyhyuughytughyytuhgythgytyhytyhgytyhyhgyythgytyhtyyhtygytgytyhghtygythgyhytyhgytyhgytyghtgy
hgytyhtytyhttyyhthytughyuughytughytuughyytuuhtyhgytyhgytyhgytyhgtyhgtyyyhbytythgytyhgytyhgtygytyyhhgytyhytyghtyhyyyhyhghythgytyhgtyyghtygythgythgytyghthgythygythghtyygyythygthtujghyythytghthyhuujgthhghyythgytyhgtygyth
hgyythygythgytyhhtyhhyyhgyyhgythygtyhgtygttgtftrggtrgftrgftrgfttrgfrtgrtfgrtgfrftrgfrttgrtftrgfthythgtyhgyuutghythtyyhtyyhtgythgytyhgtyyhtgythytygjuthgtyhtyyhgtyhgyhtgythtyyhgtgyhgythgtyhgtyygtyhgtyghtygytyhghtygthgythgytyghyyhhythgytyhytyhgtyghtyyghtyygthygythgythgtyyhythgytyhtyhgtgyhtyyghtygythgytyhghtygythgythgytyghthgjuyhjyuuhjyuhjyuhujyjhuuyjhuyujhuyujhhythgytyghtyyhtygyhgytyhtyyhtyyghtyyghthhytyghtyyhtyyhtyyhhtyhhythhtygyhtgytyhgtyghtgytyhythghtyygthgyythgytyghtjuyjhyuujyhuyjhyuuhuuyjhuyuhjyjhuyjhuyuhjyjhyuyujhyuuhjyjhjuiiyjuyijuuyiijujyhuyjhuyuhjyuuyjyuuuhyjuyjuyujyjhuuuuyhjyuhuyjhjuyuyjjhyuuyhjyuhuyjhjyuhhythgytyhtygythgyythgytyhtygythyhgytyhtygythgyythgytyghthytghyythgytyhgytyhgtyhgtyygtygythgtyhgtyhgytyhgytyhgthythgytyhgtyhtyyghtyghthyhgtyhgytyhtygytyhgytyhgtyghtyhtgyhtgyhtgtgytyhgytygyythgtyghthythgytyhgtyhgtyyghythgtyhythtgyhtghtyhgtyhgthythgytyhgytyghtyyghythgytyghhyyhgtyhgtyhgtyyhgtyhgtyghtyygythgytyhgtyghtygyythgyythgytyhgytyhgytyhgtyyghtgytgytjhythgytyghtygythghtyygythgytyygythghtyghtyghgythgytyhhythgtyhtyyghtygythgythgytyhgtyhtythgytyhgtyygytyghtyghtyygythhghtyyyythgtyygythghytyhgyythgyythgythgyhtyghhytygthgythgytyhtygyhygytgytygytyghtyyghtygythgytyghytygyytghthhgytyhgytyghytygy
ghyytghytyhgtyyghtyghtgyhyytihjuuhyhjuiijhuyjhuyuhuyjhuuyuhjyj

"(e-mail address removed)"

C

CLERA CLERA PERNA

clera perna salvatore salvi gugulianno famigia
perna famigia salvi

C

CLERA CLERA PERNA

fato famigia famigia perna famigia salvi duno natale
io penzo acora io penzo io vegia 6 io penzo io tuto
otata io mom penzo fote addio pesempre
fato famigia

C

CLERA CLERA PERNA

fato famigia famigia perna famigia salvi io vedo
numero casa tua gice numero clera perna io vedo
teto duna anno defanna pascua io pe nzo acora io
mom penzo fote io soflire sai moto io tuto otata
vegia io penzo acora io penzo fote ece telefommo
amore mio

C

CLERA CLERA PERNA

grtgftrgftrtfgtrtfgrtfgrttfgrtftrgfgrttfgrtffgrtfrtfrgftrtfgtrtfgrttfgrfthgytghtyyghtgfrttfgrtftrgftrgfrtgftrtgftrgftrttrgftrtfgrfttrgftrtgrtftrggtrgrftrgftrgftrtfgrtfgrttrgftrgfrgfrttfgrtfgrgftfggtrfrthgythgythgytyhgthgythgtyghtgytygythghtygtyhgtyyghtgythgtyghtygygtrgftrtgrftrgftrtfgrttfgrtftrgftrtgfrttfgrtftrgfrtfgrttfgrtftrtgfvtrtfgrfttrgftgfrtfrtgfrttftrgftrtfggrtfrgfrtgfrtfgrfthgythgytyghtyghtygythghytyghtygthgftgfrtfrgftrgfrtfgrftgfrtrgftrtgfrttfgrfttrgftrtfgrttftrgftrtgftrtgftrtgftrtfggrtfrtgftrgfrtgftrgftrfgrtgrftrgfrttfgrftrgfgrttgrftrgfrtfgrftrgtftrgfgrtgytg
hytgytyghtgyythgtyygytyghtygthgyythgtygfrtgftrtfgrtfgrtftrgftrgfrtgftrfgrtfgrtftrgftrgfrtfgrftrgfttrgfrtftgrfttrtftrgftrtfgrttfgrftgfrtgfrttfgrtfrggfrtgftrgftrtgrftrgfrtfgrtfgrfgfrtgftrtgrfttrgftrtgrftgftrgfrtgftrgftrgfrtgfrttfgrtgfrttfgrttfgrtfttrtgrfttgrftrgfttrgftgrtgrtfgrtftgrftrgfttrgfrtfgfrtgftrtfgrtfgrtt
hgythgythgtyyhtygthhytytgftrfgrtgftgrtfrgftrgftrgtrgftrgrftrgfrtfrgtfrgfttrgftrfgrtfg
gfrtrgftfgrtftrgftrgftrtgfrtrtfgrftrgfrtfgrtgfrgfrtrgftrfgtrgrtftgftr
frtfrgftrgrftrtgfrtrfgftrtfgrtgftrgrtgfrtfrgtfrgftrtgrtftrgfgfrtgrftfrgrfrttrgftrggfrtgfrttferfdrerdferderrdfedrerdgrtgfrtfgrttfgrftgftrgfrtffgrtrfgrttgrtfrfgtrtgfrtfrgfr
gfrtgfrtfggtfgtfgtrhggtgftgfrtgftftrgfrtfgrtfrgftrtgtrfgrttfgrftrtgfrtgftrttgfrtfgrtftrgftrgfrtftrgftrtgftrtfrtgfrtgrfttrgftrttrgfrttrgftrgrgftrtfgrftrgftrfgtrgftgfrtgftrtgfrtgfttfgrftrgftgfrtfgrtfgtrtgrftrgfrtfgrtfgrtfrgftrgftrtgfrttfrghyhtgygythgytytgythgtyghtgyytghtyhgythgtyhgtyghtgythgythgytygythgtyyghtygtgyhgythgythgtyghtgygthgythgthgtyghtghtgythghtyghthgvhytghtyghtgythgthgthgtyyghtgythgythgtyghtgythgtghtyghgctrgrftrgftrtfgrtftrgfttrtgfrttftrgfrttfgrtftrgfgrtftgrfttrgftrgfrtfgrthgtyhgytyghtyghtyghtyghtgythgtyygthgyhtyhgyhtgythgyhtygythgythgtyhgtyythgthtyghythtgthgyythggtgrftftrgftrgftrtfgrtfgrtfrfgrtgfrttfgrtfrgft
ftrgftrgrtgtgtgftrgfrtfgtrfgtrtfgrtgftrtgrfgftrgfrtrtfrgfrttrgfftrtfgrtgfrttfgrgftgrftrgfgrtfgfrtgrftrhgythgtyhthytghtyyhtghtgyhtgythgtghtghtyhgtyght
yyhgyhgthythgtygythgythgytygytyghtygythgytyghtyghtygythgtygytyghtyygtyghtyghtgytyhgytghtyhgtyytghytygythgthgtyhtgytgftrftgrfrtgfrftgftrtfgtrtfgrtftrgftrtfgrtfgrftrgftrfgrtyhgtygthgyhtygythgytyhgtygythgtyghtyghtgytyhgytyghtgytghtyghty
ghtygthgythgtyhtgyhgyythgtgyhtygythgytythghtyghtgtyytytghytghtgytyhgtyyghtygythgythgtyyghtgytthgythghtgythgygfrtgfrtfgrftrgftrgfrtfgrftrgrtfgrtfgrfttrgftrtfgrfttrgftrgfrtfgrftrgftrghtyghtyghtgythgythgtyhtygtyhgtygtthgtyghthgyhyuhgvthgtythgythgytyhgtgyhhythg
t
htyhgtgythggytyhgtyythgtyythgtygyytyhgtgyhyhtgyhtgytyhgythgtyhgytyhgtythgyththgytyhythtgyhythgytyhtygythgythtgythgtyghtygythgytyghtgythgytghtgffgttgrfgtrgfrtgfrtgrftfgrtrgfrtfgrtftrgftrgfttgcrgfrttrtfgrttrfttgrftfgrtrgftrgftrgythgyghythgtyghthgtygtghgtyygthgyytghtyghhgtyhgtyghtghythgyghythgytyhtgythgtyghytyghtgy

Ask a Question