Appointments in Shared Calendar

P

pinti59

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I have been banging my heard against the wall for weeks on this issue. First here is the environment.

Exchange 2007 SP1 Rollup 9
Entourage 2008 EWS
Snow Leopard 10.6.3

Now that I got that out of the way, I have a user who works on her bosses calendar. When she either deletes or moves calendar appointments they will revert back to the original time slot. This does not happen to all of the ones she works on but on some of them. It really is driving me crazy and of course driving the person that this is happening to crazy.

I have rebuilt the cache, and actually have given a new computer to person.

Has anyone seen this issue before?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Peter Pinti

D

DBM123

The CEO of our company is having this exact issue. She has Outlook 2007, Entourage 2008, and an iPhone. If her admin assistant changes/updates the date and time of an appoint, SOMETIMES, it will mysteriously revert back to its original time. Is there a resolution to this? Does anyone from Microsoft read and respond to these issues???????

Ask a Question