arrow keys move entire sheet , not from cell to cell

S

susanbee

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

In excel my arrow keys used to move from cell to cell. Now they are moving entire sheet. My sheet is not protected and my mac keyboard does not have a locked scrollbar (that I can see) Help!

L

Licotto

In excel my arrow keys used to move from cell to cell. Now they are moving entire sheet. My sheet is not protected and my mac keyboard does not havea locked scrollbar (that I can see) Help!

The SCROLL LOCK is on - hit Shift+F14

L

Licotto

In excel my arrow keys used to move from cell to cell. Now they are moving entire sheet. My sheet is not protected and my mac keyboard does not havea locked scrollbar (that I can see) Help!

L

Licotto

L

licotto

You've got Scroll Lock turned on. Hit Shift-F14 to turn it off.

I've been dealing with this for MONTHS now -I'm glad I finally found the answer!!!

S

susanbee

You've got Scroll Lock turned on. Hit Shift-F14 to turn it off.
I've been dealing with this for MONTHS now -I'm glad I finally found the answer!!!

Thank you so much. It was driving me crazy

S

ssn

I tried this several time and it doesn't work. My arrow keys only control the scroll bar now and I can seem to change it back to the way it was. Very Frustrating!!! Any other suggestions?

S

ssn

I tried this several time and it doesn't work. My arrow keys only control the scroll bar now and I can seem to change it back to the way it was. Very Frustrating!!! Any other suggestions?

OK Nevermind--You have to hit the F14 key a few times in a row to toggle the scroll lock off.

Ask a Question