Arrow with perspective

O

Oriane

Hi,

I would like to create a drawing with perspective. I use blocks with perspective but I would also like to connect these blocks with arrows which look like pipes seen with perspective.

Image http://images.google.com/imgres?img...nt=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&sa=N

shows what I would like to have (except for the two arrows between the Sql base and the IIS Server !!), but this image is incomplete since my arrows should have "turns" with right angles. I hope my english is understandable...

So my idea was to protect the elementary arrow (with no turn) in order that the angle with the horizontal could not be changed. But the protection parameters don't allow me to do that. For instance, if I clic the "Rotation" checkbox, it does not prevent the arrow to be "rotated" when I move one endpoint...

Any hint ?

Oriane

O

Oriane

If I open the "advanced properties" tab in the "snap and glue" toolbox, and fill the "Isometric angle" field, I obtain what I was looking for...

Ask a Question