Background Image (Master Slide) Crops when Printed

S

sadie

Version: 2004
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Processor: intel

I have an image filed prepared by a design as the background image in my Master slides and when I try to print (including PDF and print preview) on my Mac, the top, bottom and side margin areas are cropping this background image. Thus, I have 3/4 of our company's logo missing on the bottom of all my pages.
It does not happen on my colleagues PCs though. It is just me. I tried using Scale Slide to Printer but that scales the entire slide and makes it smaller than it should be. It is not the scale but something is telling it to crop the margins. I am not sure if margins is what we are dealing with but it's the best description I can come up with.

S

Scot_McIntosh_[MSFT]

Sadie,

I am interested in trying to diagnose this issue. Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of the presentation you are having problems with or at least a trimmed down version of the file that exhibits the problem?

Thanks,

Scot McIntosh

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Ask a Question