Calendar not syncing

J

jammylammy

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange My calendar in Entourage is not syncing with my Exchange server. This only came to light once I setup my iPhone with my Exchange account and saw that most of my appointments for this month were not there. Logging into OWA also confirmed that Entourage and Exchange were not talking.

I emptied my local Calendar cache to try and reset the sync. This seems to have worked but of course I've lost a lot of appointment details that were in Entourage but did not sync to Exchange. I have no way to recover this information.

Why does Entourage fall over like this? It's incredibly frustrating to not be able to have my Exchange calendar synced up across all my devices - Entourage is the weak link that doesn't seem to want to sync with Exchange, negating the benefits of having a centralized calendar.

Is there a fix/workaround for this? Should I empty my calendar cache regularly? If so, how often? What causes Entourage to stop talking to Exchange?

Ask a Question