Calendar sync does not work correctly with Exchange 2007 server

C

cirmler

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

I have Entourage 2008 running on OS X 10.5.7 integrated with an Exchange Organization with 2007 server with my mailbox just recently moved to the 2007 server.

- When someone else places an appointment on my calendar there is a 50% chance it won't show up in Entourage but it shows up in OWA and Outlook 2007 as well as everyone else is able to see it in their Outlook when they open my calendar.

- Sometimes when I accept calendar invites Entourage will show one instance of the appointment but when you pull it up in OWA or Outlook 2007 there are two appointments on the calendar.

- When I delete an appointment from my calendar sometimes it doesn't sync up to Exchange and while it shows up gone on my calendar under OWA and Outlook 2007 it's still there (and this is after multiple days of using Entourage with multiple times of synchronizing.

P

Pawan Kapoor

What else are you using? apart from Entourage. Is your account configured in
Outlook? Are you using BlackBerry?

-Pawan

Ask a Question