Can I display my slideshow on the main screenrather than the extended one?

H

HappySpaceInvader

Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Processor: Intel

I have a Macbook 13" that is often connected to an external widescreen monitor. When it's connected, the external monitor is the main desktop screen (i.e. the one with the menu bar and dock).

When I run Powerpoint in slide screen mode, the slides are shown on the Macbook screen and the notes are on whatever external monitor or slide projector I have connected.

To reverse this, I have to go into my display settings and drag the menu bar to the Macbook screen... and then drag it back for when I'm not showing a presentation.

It's not a massive problem, but I was wondering if there's an option in Powerpoint to select the screen you want to display your slides on?

I

Iggles14

I'm not sure of the exact wording since I'm not currently connected to an external screen, but if you select "Set Up Show" with a second screen connected, you should see a button displayed on the bottom of the window that allows you to do what you want. The button ONLY shows when there is a second screen attached.

Duncan

Ask a Question