can I reactivate office 2007 SB with a new key so I will get office 2007 PRO?

T

Tommy Forsman

Hi

A new HP desktop with preinstalled Office 2007 was by misstake activated
with a SB key instead of a PRO key. The user needs Access, and its installed
but not activated. Can I somehow change the key or reactivate with a PRO
key?

Tomppa

L

Lana Ebarb

I have had Microsoft Office Small Business since June, 2008, with really no problems. Then along comes Microsoft Office 2010. My license for my copy of Office 2007 was deactivated. Neat way to get people to panic and buy a new, upgraded copy. But, I had downloaded a copy of the 2010 for a 60 day trial, so I was happy. Then it came to pay the pipper time. For what I had downloaded, I needed to pay $277.00. Didn't have that much all at once, and I could not seem to reach anyone online at Microsoft that could tell me if I could buy on time or not. So, I removed the 2010 and I would just have to see what was going to happen. My copy of Office 2007 no longer worked is what happened. I contacted Microsoft and they re-activated my Word and Excel, but my Outlook 2007 is still not working. Can someone help me with the re-activation of this one please? Anything you can do to help me will be greatly appreciated.

Ask a Question