Challenging Excel Problem

B

biegio1992

I've got some Excel problem here
in my excel table, in K12-K100 there's a random year (2013,2015,2013,etc),
in the D12-D100 to G12-D100 column table there's random percentage (85%, 8%, 5% etc) making a total 100% in the end of each row (each row is referencing to specific year in column K),
and there's also a different table in F128 to N132, forming a table, and inthe table some cell has number on it, some are null,
now I want to see the result of year 2013, the first year, the calculation is multiply the percentage and the number in table F128 to N132, but when Iwant to see the second year (2014) the calculation change a bit, it add two multiply result from first year and the second year, and it would continually to add until the finish year

the problem is I was asked if I change the year, the row will change automatically (depend on the year, if the year started in 2014 then it become 1styear, 2015 2nd year, so on), I was able to do it with SUMIF on previous sheets, but because the calculation is only one type (2x2), now I'm faced with two calculation(2x3)+(3x4) and more as the year add, does anyone have a solution?

thank you in advance for whoever reading this, I really need this help, sorry for my poor English too, oh and by the way, I used excel 2013 and w8 OS,also all the table is in one worksheet

Ask a Question