Column of formulas with some cells containing data derived from thereformula's I would like to find

B

barwald.simon

Hi I have a column of formulas with some cells containing data derived from there formula's

I would like to find a formula to copy all cells with data (which is actually text) from that column to another but leaving no blank cells in this new column

Any help would be much appreciated.

C

Claus Busch

Hi Simon,

Am Tue, 9 Apr 2013 23:12:28 -0700 (PDT) schrieb (e-mail address removed):
Hi I have a column of formulas with some cells containing data derived from there formula's

I would like to find a formula to copy all cells with data (which is actually text) from that column to another but leaving no blank cells in this new column

click in the column header => Find & Select => Go To => Special =>
Constants => Text => OK
Right click in any highlighted cell => Copy and then paste in expected
cell

Regards
Claus Busch

B

barwald.simon

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks for your reply much appreciated!

Ask a Question