Conflict w/ contents of Clip Organizer & popup search window w/in PPT

R

Robin N

I opened Clip Organizer and inadvertently added every tiny miscellaneous object that could be construed as "belonging" in the Clip Organizer. I discovered my mistake when I then went into PPT (2002) and, when using a slide layout using the "insert choice of media" object placement frame's "insert clip art", the popup window reflected each and every one of those items.

I then went into the Clip Organizer and deleted all of the undesired object/images. Back in Powerpoint I still get every single one of those unwanted images! Trash was emptied, I've doublechecked the Clip Organizer, I've rebooted the computer... and still when I go back into PPT and go to find and import a clip art within that placement frame by clicking on the icon I STILL get all of the unwanted images!

Where are these image references hiding? I've searched high and low and can find no clue. Please let me know how I can have the popup window ONLY display the images in the Clip Organizer! Will it require deleting and reloading PPT 2002? I hope not!

Help?

Ask a Question