Connect name.nsf (lotus notes) to outlook

J

jmv

Good morning,

I use lotus notes with a domino server. I want now to use outlook 2003. I've
installed the outlook connector. Everything's rigth with mail and calendar,
but i've got a problem to read my contact. With Lotus notes, Contact are in
the name.nsf file and i can't connect this file to outlook.

If you've got an idea...

regards

Jean-Marie

Reaction score
In order to manually import contacts from a Lotus Notes Name .Nsf report into Outlook, you can follow these widely-used steps:

Lotus Notes Contacts Export:
  • Start your laptop and open Lotus Notes.
  • Launch the "Contacts" application.
  • Make sure to pick every contact you wish to export.
  • Select "Export Contacts" from the "Actions" menu.
  • Choose a location to store the produced file (such as an Excel or CSV arrangement).
  • Finish the export process and get close to Lotus Notes.
Open Outlook and import contacts:
  1. Start your PC and open Microsoft Outlook.
  2. Choose "Open & Export" or "Open" from the "File" tab or menu.
  3. "Import/Export" is the option you should select.
  4. Click "Next" after selecting "Import from some other application or record" in the Import and Export Wizard.
  5. Click "Next" after selecting "Microsoft Excel" or "Comma Separated Values" as the record type to import.
  6. Locate and pick the exported report from Lotus Notes by browsing to its saved location.
  7. Click "Next" after selecting the Outlook destination folder (such as Contacts) where the contacts need to be imported.
  8. Connect the fields in the Lotus Notes export file to the appropriate fields in Outlook. Make that all of the important fields—such as phone number, email address, and so on—are correctly mapped.
  9. As Outlook imports the contacts from the record, click "Finish" and wait.
  10. After the import process is finished, Outlook ought to display your Lotus Notes contacts.
It's important to note that the steps provided are standard instructions, and the precise procedure may also vary depending on the versions of Outlook and Lotus Notes you're using. Additionally, before attempting any data movement or manipulation, please be sure you have a backup of your records. I recommend using the premium program to link Lotus Notes (name.nsf) to Outlook. It is simple to connect name.nsf (lotus notes) to outlook with TrustVare NSF to PST Converter without spending time.

Ask a Question