hello
OUtlook 2007 files
i had problem in the my windows so i install it again
my mail messages more than 1 GB and its difficult to me to download each
time all that messages
i have the
"Microsoft Office Outlook Offline Folders (.ost)"
and
Microsoft Office Outlook Personal Folders (.pst)

so,
can i do any thing with that files to get back my messages?
or any way to keep my outlook data?

I notice form the size of the file that my data saved in "OST" file
when i search on the internet i know that i must convert my ost file to pst
but i find one program which called "kernel" and it need to purchase
is there any direct soution please?

B

Bob Maria

There is no other free tool for converting ost to pst you have to purchase that software. Kernel for OST to PST conversion acts more like an OST reader tool that instantly reads the OST file and export into Outlook PST file. The best feature about this tool is it makes use of advanced techniques to convert OST file to PST file and further transfers all the emails, messagesand all email components in Microsoft Outlook. The tool provides complete support to OST files created with any version of MS Outlook and Exchange Server and even doesn’t require original outlook profile for OST to PST conversion. You can buy the software from http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/exchange-ost-recovery.html

Reaction score
Method 1: Export mailbox as a PST file
Login to Outlook with the Exchange account that was used to create the OST files. And to export the OST mailboxes to PST, follow the simple procedure:

Go to Files >Open & Export and click Import & Export.
Select Export to a file; then click Next.
Select the second option—Outlook Data File (.pst)—and click Next.
Select the folder which you want to export and click Next.
Browse the location where you want to save the new PST file and choose the options regarding the duplicate items.

Method 2: Use ‘Archiving’ to save OST emails to PST
By enabling the Auto Archive method in Outlook, you will be able to save the items of OST file in a separate PST file. This method helps you to keep the size of your mailbox manageable. When the size of the mailbox grows and there are multiple messages that are older and you do not require them to be in the mailbox, then you can put them in the archive folder easily. Follow the simple steps to enable auto archiving in Outlook.

Launch the Outlook application, go to File, and click Options.
Go to Advanced and click Auto Archive Settings.
Now select the number of days in which you want to run auto archiving. Select the folder to save the archived file; also, provide the archiving options and finally click OK.

Reaction score
A Tool for the OST to PST conversion process that I found on the internet last month when I was searching for the best and safest OST to PST Converter at that time I used The SameTools Convert OST to PST Software is a smart and instant tool with an interactive interface. The tool provides complete conversion Of OST files into PST format without making any changes. This tool can easily convert bulk files at one time and It can convert OST to PST in a proper file format it won't miss a single piece of data like emails, messages, or contacts, that is selected by the users. Users can install this tool on Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista, and workable with all Outlook files 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.

Reaction score
I found a smoothly working tool with Outlook and without Outlook users should use This ToolsBaer OST to PST Converter Tool, which is available on the internet with a user-good experience with it. I want to share some good features that I observed in this application and this converter can help to convert all data of OST like emails, contacts, attachments, notes, tasks, date, and time. It will not create harm or changes to OST file data of conversion tasks, and It works with all Outlook files 2021, 2019, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc., in this app users will get a free trial for a few files to convert Ost into PST format.

Reaction score
Regarding the concern of converting the OST file to PST, I'd like to suggest utilizing this ToolsCrunch Mac OST to PST Converter Tool as a direct approach that may aid in guaranteeing a quick and safe operation. Users who use the free manual technique will have additional challenges if they don't have the technical know-how to ensure a safe conversion process. For this reason, there are easy, clear procedures you may follow to convert your OST files to Outlook PST files. It rapidly converts the OST files and runs the full Outlook program on the system without any issues.

Reaction score
Hello, you can try Yota OST to PST Converter Tool which I also used to convert my Outlook OST files to PST last week. I liked the user-friendly interface and it allowed me to directly export complete data from my OST file to PST. Now I can open all my data in Outlook 2019. One of the best aspects of this tool that I liked the most is its support for converting orphaned and corrupted OST files.

Reaction score
I suggest the best tool to convert OST to PST files. Try TrustVare OST to PST Converter Software is one of the most useful tools. It's too simple and easy to convert your OST files into multiple file formats. The software quickly converts all items of the OST file, like contacts, tasks, calendars, notes, and many more. When you convert your OST file, don't worry, they won't harm it. Your OST file is secure. It has lots of advanced features. Users can easily use this tool. This software supports all Windows OS versions.

Reaction score
To Convert your OST files into Outlook PST files. So, I suggest Softaken OST to PST Converter as an excellent solution for converting OST files to Outlook PST files. The application can convert PST to Thunderbird, Entourage, Apple Mail, Sea Monkey, and several other email file formats. In a highly secure and detailed manner, with no data loss. Both technical users and non-technical users can also make use of this program to convert OST Emails to Outlook PST format. The utility tool works with both the ANSI and Unicode versions of Microsoft Outlook. You can alternatively use the free version of this app.

Reaction score
To convert OST file to PST format try Advik OST to PST Converter. It is a professional solution that enables you to export OST to PST in just a few simple clicks. With this approach, you do not need to install Outlook or any other application to perform OST to PST conversion. It is a secure and reliable solution that does not lose any single bit of data during the process. The interface of this utility is very simple and easy to use. Both technical or non-technical users can easily use it without facing any issues.

Ask a Question