Converting to tabular format?

S

Steve

Hi,

I am wondering how to take many workbooks with many spreadsheets with lots of row breaks and some column breaks between data and have it automatically convert into tabular form, either directly into access or into another workbook.

Maybe all I need is a macro to delete empty rows, or to delete rows that have certain cells empty (I hve labels in hidden columns A:E, so some cells F and beyond are empty.

The point is to ultimately create a single tabular worksheet to act as a data source for pivot tables and as a link source. I'm learning how to consolidate multiple tabular excel worksheets into access, but now I need to know how to convert automatically convert to tabular form.

I asked this in a two-part question in the link below, and I am not sure if the title caught the proper attention to this tabular conversion issue.

Thanks very much. You guys are awesome.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...dl2mm9197nap003%40msnews.microsoft.com&rnum=2

Ask a Question