Copy & Paste

K

Karen Lichtman

All of a sudden, my copy/paste/paste special is not working correctly (office pro plus 2010 ver14.0.6112.5000). Ctrl-C will copy (although the cell doesn't show as being chosen) values only if it hit ctrl-v -- won't work by just hitting enter. Paste special doesn't work at all -- i have no choices other than Unicode Text or text. If i drag the cell, it will copy the formula across, or ctrl-d to copy it down, but it's really annoying as i like to use my keyboard.

K

Karen Lichtman

that has helped when i open a new file -- but the spreadsheets created yesterday still have the problem -- even ones i didn't create but merely opened & saved on my server.

K

Karen Lichtman

Sorry -- all problems do appear to be gone! Thanks so much! I had thought it may have had to do with another program I just installed, so I uninstalled that yesterday. I didn't think Skype would be the culprit. Thanks!

Ask a Question